The average person speaks up to 16,000 words per day but rarely gives presentations to small groups. As a result, many people lack the confidence and presence to feel comfortable in the role of a presenter. Their job is something other than a public speaker. For this reason, they need to learn skills to be able to comfortably, clearly and effectively transfer their subject matter expertise to their audiences.
By the end of the workshop, participants will have the opportunity to:
● Explore commonly used techniques to overcome nervousness.
● Apply a presentation model to guide them in designing a well-structured presentation.
● Develop strategies to gain rapport with an audience.
● Demonstrate appropriate body language during a presentation.
● Practice presenting with confidence, poise, and professional presence.